WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING:
INSIDE SALES COORDINATOR
Due to continued expansion a great opportunity has arisen for an Inside Sales Coordinator at our Headquarters in Poole, Dorset. This key role in the Inside Sales team will provide the following:
- Delivery of outstanding customer service (via telephone & email) to retail partners to uphold CSG’s reputation and exceed expectations
- A pro-active approach to incoming and outgoing calls focusing on maximizing sales opportunities.
- Ensure that customer orders are processed efficiently and accurately
- Work closely with and support other inside sales team members, field sales representatives and other departments across the Company to fulfil all aspects of the job role.
Reporting to the Inside Sales Supervisor, your responsibilities will be to deal with our retail partners on stock availability and price information, processing and amending orders. You will liaise with and support external sales reps and you will provide a service to our customers by advising on our products and assisting with queries. Responsibilities will also include monitoring orders on the system and liaising with our distribution locations to ensure customer delivery requirements are met. You will also be dealing with shipping companies to trace customer shipments. Together with the general duties above you will partner with a specific member of the external sales team, providing support and focus for a select area of our business.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
It is essential candidates have knowledge and experience of:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working within a sales or customer service team environment
- Excel skills to a high standard
- Working within a busy and demanding office
You must be pro-active and a forward thinker with a flexible attitude to work. You will have the ability to juggle multiple tasks whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail. With high numeracy skills you will also possess an enquiring mind. Interest and participation in cycling would be an advantage.
As a fast growing company we expect excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate. Permanent/Full-time
Closing date: Friday 10th February 2017
How do I apply?
Please send your CV with a covering letter to Allison Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org