Here at Cycling Sports Group, we want our employees to thrive in a creative, hardworking and personally rewarding environment.
For this to happen, we are constantly looking for brilliant people to join our team so they can achieve as much as they possibly can and then reward them for doing so.
Territory Account Manager – South East of England
Do you have what it takes to work for Cycling Sports Group?
Cycling Sports Group is one of the fastest growing bicycle & accessories distributors. We sell premium brands of bicycles and bicycle accessories to national retailers and independent bike shops across the country. Our unique and envied product portfolio provides us a unique position in the market place.
We have a requirement for a highly self-motivated Territory Manager for the South East of England, reporting to the Field Sales Manager and Head of Sales.
Are you a proactive, enthusiastic individual who has previous sales experience? Do you have strong sales and communication skills, are you IT literate and have a proven track record? If so this could be for you.
The Territory Manager will be critical in growing the market share for our business in their area. Your responsibilities will include:
• Represent our wide portfolio of brands including GT, Mongoose, Charge, WTP, Hoffman, Sugoi clothing and the new award winning Fabric accessory brand.
• Maintaining accounts by visiting our existing extensive dealer base, cross selling and up selling as well as developing new business.
• Developing key relationships with critical customers.
• Conduct staff training sessions.
• Promote the brands in the portfolio
• Work with the Field Sales Manager to develop a business plan for the region
• Grow the territory in line with our business and brand expectations.
Experience and Skills
• Be Sales/Target focused
• Have a proven track record in field sales and area management.
• Be self-motivated while actively engaging as a team member.
• Thrive on working independently to achieve ambitious new business targets
• Be able to demonstrate sophisticated skills in negotiating and influencing.
• Show resilience and a pragmatic approach.
• Be open to new business challenges and company initiatives.
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Exercise good time management and planning.
• Possess good basic PC skills in Word, Excel and Power Point.
For the right candidate we can offer a Salary package which includes a highly competitive basic salary plus targeted bonus, healthcare, company vehicle, Laptop, Ipad, phone etc and is dependent on experience.
How do I apply?
We ask everyone to write us a letter to send in along with their full CV.
Please keep the letter to one page only. It should be fairly brief and cover the following:
Some of your reasons for wanting to work at CSG and the position in question – why is this job, and CSG right for you?
Is there anything that you are passionate about?
Please also provide info on any hobbies or sports that you are involved in.