The Cycling Sports Group will have our biggest stand ever at the 2016 Bike Place Show. We will be showing the 2016 ranges from GT, Charge, Fabric, Sombrio, Sugoi, Hoffman, WeThePeople and for the first time at this show the award-winning line from Cannondale.
- On the GT Bicycles Stand we will be celebrating the 25thAnniversary of the Zaskar, the original do-it-all hardtail mountain bike so come and join us for a special GT ‘Good Times Brew’ beer. We’ll also be giving one of the limited edition anniversary edition Zaskar frames to one lucky visitor to our stand.
- The Charge Bikes line is completely redesigned and features leading developments of 27plus wheels for the new Cookers mountain bikes and large volume 700c tyres on the ride anywhere Plug. We will be showing a special one off titanium Cooker fatbike with the pimpest spec available including HED carbon fatbike rims.
- Our BMX portfolio is stronger than ever. With strong ranges from Hoffman, WeThePeople and GT, plus the new GT P&A program making us a one-stop shop for our BMX dealers.
- Sugoi’s award-winning Road Cycling, Running and Triathlon apparel range, worn by top athletes the world over continues to provide the user with maximum comfort and performance through cutting-edge design and incredible fabrics.
- CSG’s portfolio of brands has been bolstered this year by the addition of Sombrio Mountain Bike Apparel. This technical yet fashionable mountain bike apparel brand has been a firm favorite of mountain bikers the world over since 1998 .
- For 2016, Cannondale has introduced more new bikes, in more categories, with more technology and benefits than ever before. 13 completely new bikes, from Road to Mountain to Urban to Fitness the new line up is more complete, more compelling and more exciting than ever. We will also have the custom Stars & Stripes edition CAAD12 on the stand showcasing Cannondale’s aluminium engineering prowess.
Register your attendance with The Bike Place Show ( http://www.thebikeplaceshow.co.uk/ ) and we’ll see you there.